Find your future employees with The Fairfield County Career Readiness Endorsement Program.
In Fairfield County and across the United States, the workforce is challenged by a skills shortage, an aging workforce, and a slow-growing labor force, all of
which negatively impact employee recruitment and retention.
To fill the workforce gap, the Fairfield 33 Alliance and the Fairfield County Educational Service Center created the Fairfield County Career Readiness Program. This program provides relevant workplace skills and essential trainings that prepare students to be professionally competitive and to connect students to local employers directly out of high school.
Business participation is key to the success for this program. Businesses can support students in the following areas:
- Provide a presentation to classes, including an overview of your industry’s career opportunities (at schools or virtually/recorded)
- Organized tour of your business (on-site or virtually/recorded)
- Mock interviews (at schools or virtually)
- Attending the Career Expo
- Participation in our Career Signing Day event
- Participation on an advisory board for the program
We are eager to find placement for students passionate about pursuing their career paths you’re your businesses is interested in participating, please complete the following commitment form, indicating in which activities you are willing to assist.
Sign Up Today Employer-Participation-Form